Seeing as I didn't have the majority of ingredients, I whipped on over to the grocery store, only stand in the aisle, googling "What is the difference between clear honey and yellow honey", and also "Sunflower oil vs vegetable oil".
Sadly, this is not my first time having to google something since I started this challenge, but it's all part of the learning process!
I settled on this "Zingy Chicken Stir-Fry" from the BBC Good Food site (http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/8260/zingy-chicken-stirfry ), but as usual, I tweaked it for my own dinner.
Egg noodles (I used 3 bundles of them, per the photo below)
2 tsp sunflower oil
2 boneless chicken breasts, chopped
1 cup shredded carrots
2 tbsp honey
3 - 4 splashes of lime juice
1. Boil the noodles, then drain - add 1 tsp of oil
2. Heat 1 tsp of oil into a pan and add the chicken. Brown.
3. Add the carrots, honey, soy sauce and lime juice, letting it bubble
4. Add the noodles, mix well
5. Sprinkle some coriander on top and serve!
First tulips of 2015! Thanks, Mom :)
Easy and delicious!!