Jan 21, 2015

#12: Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Last night, I dove into baking banana bread for the first time.  I'm such a rookie!  But, with 3 brown bananas on the countertop (with no hope of being eaten!), I rolled my sleeves up and got to bakin'!

You'll need:

1/2 cup butter 
1 cup sugar 
2 eggs, beaten
3 bananas, smashed
1.5 cups flour 
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of Salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla 

I'm not sure why I haven't made this before, as it was very simple!

1. Cream together the butter and sugar
2. Add in the eggs and mashed bananas
3. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt, before adding to the mixture
4. Add vanilla, mix
5. Add chocolate chips (I eyeballed this!)
6. Pour into a greased loaf pan
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes






Delicious (especially when paired with a cup of tea!)





1 comment:

  1. How did you not eat the entire loaf in one sitting?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete