A while ago, a friend and I were talking about Team Beachbody - where she was a coach. I was intrigued and signed up! Although I didn't continue with the Beachbody workouts (I am onto NTC now - and LOVING it!), I still have some of the delicious Shakeology powder left, and so have decided to put it to use.
What's nice about this, is that not only is it quick, easy and there is no baking involved, it is also fairly healthy for you.
4 scoops of Chocolate Shakeology (or another chocolate flavoured protein powder)
3 cups rolled oats
1 tsp cocoa powder
Dash of Cinnamon
1 cup almond milk
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Combine the protein, oats, cocoa powder and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix well together
2. Add milk, peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix well
3. Place in an 8x8 inch greased pan
4. Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan
5. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours
6. Cut into 12 bars and enjoy!!
They are pretty gooey and chewy, but feel satisfying and you don't get the guilts after - always a plus!!