Jan 28, 2015

#16: Heavenly Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Who doesn't love breakfast for lunch (or even dinner!).

For today's lunch, I whipped up some chocolate chip pancakes.  Not the most healthy choice, but absolutely lip-smackering delicious.

You'll need:

1.5 cups all-purpose white flour
3.5 tsp baking powder
Sprinkle of salt
1 tbsp white sugar
1 1/4 cups milk
1 egg
3 tbsp butter, melted

Ok, first - sift all the 'dry' ingredients - the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.  Once that is all mixed thoroughly, add the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.

For the chocolate chips, I just eye balled as I poured them in.

I used a griddle, at 400 degrees.  Just keeping an eye on them, I flipped when they were browned on the bottom.  

Once all done, pile on a plate and smother with syrup.  Good to go!







Oh - and we got some succulents for the kitchen window sill.  I love these and itching to get some more!   The best part, is that they are incredibly easy to take care of.




1 comment:

  1. Not sure what I love more- the Cacti or the pancakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete