My mom makes the best potato pancakes, so I asked her for her recipe. Here's what I did (for 2 people)...
4 medium sized potatoes
3 tbsp flour
Pinch of salt & pepper
Vegetable Oil for frying
1. Peel the potatoes then shred them into a bowl
2. Add egg, flour, salt & pepper and mix.
3. Pour oil into a pan and heat
4. Scoop the potato mixture into the pan - let it sizzle!
5. When one side is brown, flip.
7. Once both sides are brown, they are ready. Serve! I personally like them with apple sauce, but Ken enjoyed them with ketchup.
Since today was such a beautiful snowy day, we decided to go for a hike on a nearby trail. Although I'm pretty much done with winter, the snow really was pretty and the hike was a great way to start the day!